We are excited about our Plott Hound Pack program. This creed explains what it means to be a model Plott Hound at Hazelwood Elementary:
P – Proactive Performance – Begin With The End In Mind
- Follow the rules
- Do what your teachers asks the 1st time
- Be responsible for your own actions & choices
- Plan ahead & set goals
- Make a difference.
A – Attendance – Put First Things First
- No more than 3 excused absences, 2 checkouts, or 2 tardies
- No unexcused absence, checkout or tardies
- Spend time on things most important
- Be disciplined and organized
- Make a schedule and follow the plan
C – Citizenship – Think Win-Win and Seek First To Understand
- Look for positive alternatives in conflict
- Demonstrate consideration for others
- Look others in the eyes when talking to them
- Be polite and respectful to everyone
K – Keep It Balanced – Synergize and Sharpen The Saw
- Get along well with others, even people who are different than you
- Work well in groups
- Take care of yourself, eat right, and exercise
- Create solutions not problems.
Click Plott Hound Pack Creed to read more about it.